Around this time of year I get many phone calls from significant others looking to purchase a gift certificate for their sweetie. Sometimes they are unsure of what we do and sometimes they know exactly! Please know that here at VGS we are passionate about Vintage Glamour/Pin-up photography and we strive to do our best to make sure clients have an amazing experience and a lot of fun. They will be in good hands. I have put together a FAQ.
1. What happens when I purchase a session at VGS for my sweetheart?
She can contact us at anytime via email or phone to schedule her session. Even if it is a year away we will still honor all prepaid sessions.
We start our communications where they can come in for a consultation or via email/phone. We ask them questions, we will have provide a link to our wardrobe, and they will have instructions from our stylist.
On the day of their session we will give them our attention in styling, wardrobe, and posing instruction for an amazing experience.
2. What makes your gift certificate special?
We understand that finding time to wrap a gift can be hard. Our gift certificates include a box of chocolate kisses. We will ship or have the packages for pick up in our Rhode Island studio.
3. Would I be able to attend the session?
It is up to your sweetie. Please know thatour studio is two rooms. One for dressing and the other is for MUAH/ photo studio. If she does not mind having you there we do not either.
4. We are bringing back the Opal session until Feb. 15th.
We discontinued this session last year but will bring back a limited amount of these sessions if ordered by 2/16.
Opal Session $ 195
• Vintage hair styling session
• Print quality makeup session
• Expertly coached photo session with 2 looks on white background
• Personalized private ordering session
• Looks can be added for $75 each
We discontinued this session last year but will bring back a limited amount of these sessions.
For more info contact us at 617.504.9087 or email@example.com